Welcome to the final catch-up week! After this week, we're off to sleeve island (why do we call it that, anyways?) so take this opportunity to get your Weekender vest looking just right before moving on to the sleeves!
For this week's post, show us your progress and let everyone know how many sweaters you've knit!
As with the last Catch-Up Week, this week we're featuring some Instagram posts that are particularly enjoyable or inspiring!
- @oneofakate revels in her Weekender Vest before heading off to add sleeves.
- @stinafp flaunts a perfect tubular bind-off in Colorful Eclectic's Stonewall colorway.
- @ewesyouryarn is working with a perfectly juicy colorway!
- @nocturnalknits wows us all again with excellent knitwear photography.
- @aliciaheard345 introduces us to one of her knitting buddies, Ein. Her sweater is in the colorway Merengue.
- @paige_foster1089's knitting setup looks suspiciously like my own (just swap Gilmore Girls for British crime procedurals!)
- @pebblesy17 enjoys watching some cricket while knitting.
- @sirimarie82 has started a SECOND Weekender!
- @lizbotknits shows off a sleeve in a gorgeous tweedy colorway.
Excellent work, knitters!